Pinnacle Event CateringThe team behind the Pinnacle at Munstone House are proud to be the caterer of Choice for Munstone House. The Events team at the Pinnacle have a wealth of experience to provide the perfect wedding menu for a range of budgets. Coupled with the use of one of our dedicated event planners we will ensure your day runs smoothly and you can enjoy your special day.
With so much great produce on our doorsteps we pride ourselves on the use of the best local produce, present to a restaurant standard and with flair. We are constantly keeping in touch with trends and can create menus that deliver the wow factor.
We carefully select our staff to ensure they provide excellent yet in-intrusive service and pride ourselves on high levels of customer care. Many of our banqueting staff has experience in serving in the Pinnacle Restaurant.
Bespoke Menu Consultation and tasting
Prior to settling on a menu we will invite you and your partner to an exclusive menu consultation to discuss one of our standard menus or tailor one to your requirements. We will then leave it to the kitchen to produce a tasting menu for yourselves so you can give our menu choice the seal of approval. With in reason we can create almost any thing you desire and can offer advice on what we now works and gives you the wow factor. We are only limited by your imaginations.
What’s included in the Price?
- Agreed food choices
- Wedding planner
- Crockery, cutlery and glass hire – we reserved the right to charge for non-accidental damage.
- Table set up, excluding chair sashes, center pieces and favors
- Linen Hire
These are just a taste of what we can do and a rough budget guide. We can tailor every course to your needs
Sample Menu £26.50
- Trio of Melon Balls, Chase Smoked Vodka Jelly and melon Jelly.
- Main Course
- Slow Roasted belly of Free range Pork; Cheddar and Lardon Mash with Thyme Jus braised leeks.
- Selection of Roasted and seasonal Vegetables.
- To Finish
- Tart Au Citron, raspberry Coulis and clotted Cream
Sample Menu £36.95
- Selection of Canapés
- Tomato and Mozzarella Salad with Parma ham and Garlic Bread Sticks
- Braised Rib of Herefordshire Beef, Gratian Potato and Roasted Root Vegetables with Hickory Jus
- Trio of Deserts.
- Buffet and Evening Food
Carved Meat and Salad Buffet – £12.95
Carved Ham smoked Fish Platter with a selection of salads to include mixed leaves, Pesto Pasta, sweet chili noodles, Moroccan Cous cous and home made coleslaw. Selection of Breads
- Posh Ploughman’s Platters for 12 pax £95.00
- The Pinnacle BBQ £10.95
- Butchers sausages and Burger, Spicy Drum Stick and Lamb skewer, Seasonal salads and Bread selection
- Cocktails and Canapés £13.95
A cocktails form our pop up flair cocktail bar and selection canapés served thorough out the evening.
- Post Pub Taker away selection £11.95
A novel and innovative idea of mini post pub snacks served individually in unique Palm leaf packaging
- Cod gougons, Fries and tartar sauce
- Mini cheeseburger and Potato Wedges
- Lamb skewer with Salad and chili dressing
- Chicken Satay Skewer
- Mini sub roll.